Apr 17, 2010

So fragile, you are like
A white cherry blossom,
And like an angel from the humans
You walk into my life's path.

You barely touch the soft carpet,
The silk chimes under your foot,
And from the crown until your hips
You float as lightly as a dream.

From the long dress's wrinkles
You rise like the marble-
My soul is hanging from the eyes
Full of tears and luck.

Oh, happy dream of love,
Mild bride from fairy tales,
Stop smiling! Your smile
Shows me how sweet you are,

How you can with the night's charm
To darken my eyes forever,
With your mouth's cold whispers,
With embraces of cold arms.

Suddenly a thought passes,
A veil over your hot eyes:
It's the dark resignation,
It's the shadow of sweet desires.

You're leaving, and I understood
That I shouldn't follow you,
Forever lost for me,
The bride of my soul!

That I saw you it's my fault
And I'll never forgive myself,
I will atone the dream of light
Stretching my right in the desert.

And you will rise like an icon
Of the forever pure Maria,
On your forehead wearing a crown-
Where are you going? When will you come?


broken roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment