May 4, 2010

Far away I am from you and alone near the fire,
I remember my life lacking in good luck,
Eighty years feel like have passed,
That I am old like winter, that you must have died.
Memories are falling on my soul like droplets,
Awakening in front of me the past nothings;
With his fingers the wind blows into the windows,
It comes back into my mind the wire of sweet stories,
And then in front of me it looks like you're walking through the mist,
With your big eyes full of tears, with thin and cold hands;
With both your arms you grab my neck
And you would like to tell me something... then you sigh...
I hold you tight my wealth of love and beauty,
With kisses we bind our poor lives...
Oh! the heart's voice should forever stay silent,
To forget forever the luck that for a second I had,
To forget that after a moment from my arms you tear out...
I'll be old and lonely, you'll be dead for long! 


      broken roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment