May 4, 2010

See, the swallows are leaving,
The walnut leaves are falling,
Frost is covering the vineyards-
Why aren't you coming, why aren't you coming?

Oh, come again in my arms,
So I can look at you avidly,
To sweetly rest my head,
On your breast, on your breast!

Do you remember when
We were walking through valleys and meadows,
I would lift you in my arms
So many times, so many times?

In this world there are women
With eyes that spread sparkles...
But, however high they are,
They're not like you, they're not like you!

Because you always brighten up
The life of my soul,
Brighter than any other star,
My love, my love!

Late is the autumn now,
The leaves are falling on the road,
And the fields are empty...
Why aren't you coming, why aren't you coming?


                broken roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment