Jan 21, 2010

Glass of Shadows

Feelings are like raindrops: a multitude of them, always different and never alike. Sometimes they're weird, sometimes they're funny, happy and sad, melancholic and active and they have lots and lots of shapes and colors.
I was never too emotional because I never had to. Feelings were not made for me. I just don't like showing them, probably because I've always been a very quiet person who didn't have too many friends. But that changed over time and I started getting more and more friends until the end of the 8th grade, when I had to leave all of them and go to high school. but there I met other friends and other friendships started, which will end at the end of the 12th grade and so on. But oh well...
Life is pretty short and we must live it at full capacity, something that i don't really do. I'm the lazy-type boring person which doesn't do much with her life. Yeah, I have goals like becoming a psychologist and having a nice career, I want to learn dutch and move to Belgium to live with my boyfriend, but sometimes I feel that everything is useless. Maybe it's because I'm a teenager and I still don't know what I want.
I often wonder how my future is going to be. Will it be a bright one or will I just be an average person that no one heard of? I'll just have to wait and see... 
Until then, I'll just live my life...









broken roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment